What the???? I looked on Alli's blog and their were new pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very nice. Now all you have to do is write on it as well! That first picture is so cute. Thomas is growing up! His face is getting long and everything. That picture of him in the box with his big blue eyes is priceless. You need to blow that up to an 8x12 and scrapbook that thing!
I don't really think you ever look at your blog, let alone read your comments, but if you do: please post! I love to see pictures of you guys, especially those two little boogers. We love and miss you guys.
Food - Charles and Thomas have discovered Cheeseburgers. Actually the double cheeseburger @ McDonalds. They don't want fries or anything - just the doublecheeseburger
TV - I still love the whole reality thing. Mostly Scott Baio, Survivor, any of the "Real Housewives", Project Runway, and Top Chef. We have started watching Dexter and Breaking Bad. Both I think are great. The Big Bang Theory is our fav with the sitcoms. Charles and Thomas have found Transformers - thanks to their Dad. They watch the cartoon on Saturday mornings and of course all the old ones.
Fun things to do - The whole Festival season has started. This is my favorite time of year. It isn't too hot yet, and the food is great. The ribs festival was last weekend. The seafood festival is this weekend. Aaron has Scout camp - we are going anyways. It is getting warmer by the week. Charles and Thomas are anxious to hit the beach. Charles has started soccer. He scored his first goal on Saturday. It was a proud moment for us. Even Thomas was cheering - go Charlie!
Movies - We just saw Beowulf. Hmm. I was asleep the whole movie. There really aren't any movies that we have seen and liked. I loved Hot Rod. I thought it was hysterical. Jumper anything would have made that better. I think my home movies from growing up were better. I just watched Endless Summer and Endless Summer II. They were so good.
Music - Still can't get enough of the Aquabats. They are just so much fun. If you aren't familiar with them, listen to Tiny pants, Nerd Alert, Lovers of loving love, and so many more. Cake is still a classic. Beck - goes without saying. I watched a documentary on him and it was so interesting to see that he is kind of weird, but not as weird as everyone thinks he is.
3 comments:
What the???? I looked on Alli's blog and their were new pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very nice. Now all you have to do is write on it as well! That first picture is so cute. Thomas is growing up! His face is getting long and everything. That picture of him in the box with his big blue eyes is priceless. You need to blow that up to an 8x12 and scrapbook that thing!
Where's my picture of you, ALLISON???????
p.s. My code to send this is snszd. I snszd soundly all night...snszn susan...ha ha!
I don't really think you ever look at your blog, let alone read your comments, but if you do: please post!
I love to see pictures of you guys, especially those two little boogers. We love and miss you guys.
Post a Comment